Re: An HTML language specification vs. a browser specification

As others have said previously, "I don't understand" :-)

When you spoke of "taking the storage section out",
my understanding was that it would then no longer
form a part of the specification, not simply be
delegated (if I may recycle Maciej's term) to
a separate document.  Now your response seems to
indicate that by "taking out", you meant "moving
to a separate document", in which case it is still
logically a part of the overall specification,
but no longer in the core document.   Could you
please clarify which of these two interpretations
(if either) is correct ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------

[in part]