Re: HTML 5 WD (not technical)

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> I just cannot believe this WD mentions all the WHATWG contributors in
> the ACK section but does not even mention the HTML WG itself

Woops, that was an oversight. I have updated the acknowledgements section
to take into account the changes over the past 18 months (e.g. that
feedback is actively seeked out in many forums, blogs, and mailing lists,
and is not limited to just the WHATWG).

> its chairmen, the W3C members in that WG and so on.

Individuals are added to the acknowledgements whenever I make a change to
the working-copy file that is directly caused by a comment they have made.

Cheers,