Re: upcoming ARIA publicatoins, test coordination (ISSUE-14)

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 20:22 +0000, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
> aloha!
>
> 1) i have marked action 23 as "pending review" with the following
> comments:
>
> <q cite="http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/23">
> 2008-01-17 19:41:44: this action is delayed due to the pending release of
> new public drafts of the ARIA documents

When do you expect them?

>  which will render this action item
> moot; a new action item will be opened by GJR when the new public drafts
> are released and test pages are updated to reflect any changes in the new
> drafts;

Let's not bother with all that; let's just keep ACTION-23 updated until
the tests are agreed by both WGs.

>  it is for this reason that i have renamed the action item
> "coordinate tests using ARIA"

Tweaking the label as we go is fine.

Rich, I see you put "In the next release I want to see full ARIA
support" in your response to the question about publishing
the HTML 5 spec as a W3C working draft. Should I expect
you at the teleconference tomorrow at noon boston time?
I'm trying to figure out what priority to put on my
own action in this area:

 Show how <div aria="something"> works with URI based extensibility
 http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/11

In the 10 Jan teleconference, I heard that the aria designs
have been narrowed down to one, but nobody had a pointer
to details.
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/10-html-wg-minutes.html#item04

p.s. Gregory, please include more novel keywords in the subject
and not just boilerplate/admin stuff like "action-nn updated".

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E