Re: iframe@security

Ben Boyle wrote:
> The
> valid markup camp is particularly strong as we are constrained by WCAG
> compliance, and thus must "use markup properly" [2].

> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/wai-pageauth.html#tech-identify-grammar

Note, however, that WCAG 2 (currently in second Last Call Working Draft)
does not require validity, just well formed markup
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#ensure-compat

I'd hazard a guess that, by the time HTML 5 lands, WCAG 2 will be the
reference point, rather than the now fairly outdated WCAG 1.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/
http://streetteam.webstandards.org/