Re: Underline element.

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:16:41 +0000
To: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>
CC: Patrick Garies <pgaries@fastmail.us>, public-html@w3.org

Olivier GENDRIN wrote:

> If we care about waving underlines for chinese, we could also care to
> have a cartouche around names in old egyptian...

or to be able to render pages in Boustrophedon style ?

Come on, Olivier, Chinese is a living language that
is used daily by over one billion people; surely it
is not too much to ask that their needs are recognised,
rather than being cavalierly dismissed by comparing
them to the needs of a society that existed thousands
of years ago ...

Philip TAYLOR