Re: Underline element.

From: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:10:37 +0100
To: "Patrick Garies" <pgaries@fastmail.us>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On Jan 14, 2008 5:46 PM, Patrick Garies <pgaries@fastmail.us> wrote:
> Olivier GENDRIN wrote:
> >  Hopefully, nobody raised the ancient egyptian cartouche issue
> >  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartouche).
>
> Forgive me if I'm being dense, but what is the "ancient egyptian
> cartouche issue"?

If we care about waving underlines for chinese, we could also care to
have a cartouche around names in old egyptian...

In fact, that just indicate that we could need a <term>, <name> or
<cite> element (<cite> exists, but we could have to give it a better
semantic).

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/