Re: DogFood

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:23:52 +0200
Cc: public-html <public-html@w3.org>
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>

On Dec 6, 2007, at 02:59, Sam Ruby wrote:

>> 4) lots and *lots* of cases where you have inline content where
>> only block content is conforming.
>
> This is probably something the workgroup should discuss.

Hixie changed the spec on this point. I've updated Validator.nu with
the new content models. Please let me know if I misimplemented them.

Known content model differences with the spec:
  * <style scoped> is broken (already raised on list).
  * style='' is allowed on all elements (already raised on list).
  * <font> is not allowed (issue marker in spec).
  * Nested <menu> not supported (already raised on list).
  * Data templates not supported (related questions posted the the
WHATWG list).

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi