Re: Formal Objection in Questions 1 and 3 on the Ballot

[ Massively overquoting to make sure this response is archived
in context. ]

That is sufficient to remove my significant Formal Objection.

This still does not resolves the more procedural issue of posing
the question in a manner which presupposes the outcome of the
vote on whether to adopt the WHAT WG submission (the remaining
practical issues are within the Chairs' remit to decide so do
not constitute grounds for objection). I would however be happy,
relieved even, to waive that point — at the Chairs' preference
— in order to waste as little time as possible.

Is it permissible to stipulate that the question as posed was a
clerical error and that it should have included the provision
that it only applied if the WG's decision should happen to
permit it within the practical limitations?

If so I remove my Formal Objection entirely on this point and
vote in favor ("yes") of Dave Hyatt and Ian Hickson as Editors
should the practicalities allow them to accept the position.

Thank you Ian!

--
   You deliberately confused me by using that *alphnumeric*
sorting again