Re: Posting to this list

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:40:52 +0200, Henrik Dvergsdal <henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no> wrote:

>   I keep getting duplicates of messages because people address them
> directly to me *and* the list. This is no big deal, just a bit
> annoying, but it would be nice to have a common (and possibly more
> restrictive) policy on this. Any suggestions?

This is usually solved by configuring the mailing list software to include a "Reply-To: <list address>" header in messages. That way, the Reply button would reply to the list. Right now the Reply button replies to the sender, Reply to all replies to the sender and the list, and there is no easy way to reply to just the list without manually editing the headers of your reply.

--
Alexey Feldgendler <alexeyf@opera.com>