Re: Multipart response support

Henrik Dvergsdal wrote:
> I think we should consider including support for multipart responses in
> HTML. Among other things this would provide:

Discussion of multipart/* MIME types are out of scope of this HTML WG,
as it is a trasport layer issue.

> - improved digital rights management

There are significant legal, moral and practical issues against
introducing any form of Digital Restrictions Management.  This is also
off-topic for HTML.

> - a mechanism for hiding scripts and stylesheets from (average) users.

The quality of code is inversely proportional to the desire to hide it.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/