Re: XML input control

It's possible I'm not communicating the problem I see with that in a
meaningful way.
How exactly should such a control look, in your opinion? Just a text
box where one
can enter XML which, on submit, is checked against the schema? If
that's all, that is
also doable via JavaScript. Additionally, you have to check submitted
form data on
the server side too, since you can never be sure it hasn't been
modified or inserted
manually.

It's also possible I'm not getting your point. If this is the case, I
apologize.

Best,
Alexander Graf