Re: HTML WG Face to face meeting call for interest

Shawn Medero schreef:
> Looking at the results it seems unfeasible for a majority of the group
> to meet face to face (not surprising) but it was worth measuring.
> Ian's suggestion for using IRC is the best proposal I've seen for
> handling our geographically diverse group.

As no authoritive decisions can be made at those meetings anyway, it is
not such a problem that not everyone can attend. However, I think for
those who can (perhaps just because they happen to live not so far away,
or have sufficient funds) it would be a very good idea to meet eachother
face-to-face and get to know who you’re discussing with all the time,
brainstorm, maybe flesh out an idea or two so that it can be proposed on
the list and others can comment on it. It would be beneficial for
everyone, I think.

~Grauw