Re: HTML WG Face to face meeting call for interest

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 14:53 +0100, Sander Tekelenburg wrote:
> At 17:54 -0500 UTC, on 2007-03-19, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> > If you're interested in face-to-face meetings,
> > either this November or before then, perhaps
> > in May, please fill out this survey this week:
> >   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/ftf07/
>
> Only a single day later the poll is closed already?! Expecting this sort of
> ultra high speed response may be realistic for those of us who get paid to
> participate in the HTML WG, but the rest of us has more to do. I hope that
> with future polls more time is allowed for people to respond -- probably a
> week should be the minimum.

Please, a little slack... I never expected ultra high speed
response. I meant to give you this whole week
but made a mistake filling out the form. The deadline is
now this Friday (unless I goofed again, in which case, please
let me know, gently).

> FWIW, I would have voted "no", because [1] I agree with Ian Hickson's
> objections and [2] such a meeting is way too costly to me both in terms of
> time and money, especially given [1] :)

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E