Re: preference for blocks of unrelated comments

Hi David,

it's probably best if you wrote the questions down and then presented
one a week, or once people stop responding to the 'current' issue...
one big brain dump is awful for any kind of discussion and 7 threads
starting at the same point in time would also be a nightmare to keep
track of

--
The geek shall inherit the earth.