Re: some thoughts on objections to publishing ""HTML 5 differences from HTML 4"

>That seems like way too much attention to a single open issue in the spec.

1. it is not only one, but a number of open issues.
2. the style attribute issue is mentioned explictly, so why not the
the headers, longdesc and summary?
3. the suggested extra text for "3.6. Dropped Attributes" is a generic
statement that includes my particular area of concern.

>I think you should
> focus your energy on helping with the research and analysis to
> address this area in the spec, not the diffs document.

I have been and continue to do this. If the differences document is of
minor importance, then it should not be an issue to amend the doc as
per my suggestions.