Re: Issues list for HTML WG Re: dropping longdesc attribute

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Karl Dubost wrote:

> The lack of a proper bug/issues tracking system
> 1. creates frustration.
> 2. leads to discussions then time which would be better used for
> constructive comments.
>
> Would someone or a pair of persons agreed on tracking issues on the
> list? I don't find hixie's inbox a reasonable system in terms of
> community.

My inbox is not the issue tracking system for public-html. Please see:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jun/0003.html

That is the only reliable way of getting issues to the attention of hyatt
and myself. Currently hyatt is swamped with post-WWDC stuff like Safari3
bugs, and I'm swamped with the thousands of issues that were raised over
the last three years, but that should be dealt with within a few months
and then we'll be going through the list mentioned in the above e-mail,
addressing all those issues that have been properly reported with no bias,
full research, and so on.