Re: Raising issues in a way that the editors will pay attention to them

Ian Hickson wrote:

> I've updated the following wiki page to make it a list of issues for this
> working group:
>
>    http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML

Ah. Good. I added a link to there from http://www.w3.org/html/wg/il16 ;
perhaps http://www.w3.org/html/wg/il16 will become obsolete soon,
but I'd like to think it over a bit first.

I see "Italicised issues are those that have been marked as resolved."

None of those have been resolved by the WG, so I refined that
to "Italicised issues are those that have are resolved to
the satisfaction of the editor".

About that particular URI...
the ESW wiki is shared with several other groups, so if we put
zillions of issues in there, we might overwhelm the RecentChanges
flow, so there's a good chance we'll need to move to a separate
wiki at some point. I suppose we can cross that bridge when/if
we come to it.