Re: Moving forward? (issue tracking, spec review, shaping email discussions)

It would be great to get some direction from the chairs here I think, in
order to get a focused effort.

Something to the extent of "lets make a group effort of reviewing this
section of the spec starting today and ending on day X." Then on day X
we can move on to the next section.

There'll surly be comments outside of what we're currently focusing on,
but I think it'd help focus to some extent at least.