Re: HTML 5 Tutorials and authoring

Is this group still pursuing the HTML Guide that Lachlan Hunt began at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide?

Doug Jones proposed an alternate element template at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/Guide/AlternateElementTemplate.

I'm one of those who volunteered to help with tutorials (
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/results#xtasks) but I hesitate
to begin to contribute to this due to the two different templates and lack
of agreement on use.

Any thoughts on how best to move forward on this?

Terry Morris
Associate Professor
Harper College

--