Re: DogFood

You have <header><h3>...</h3></header> constructs. Shouldn't the h3 be
h1? -the first level in the header (and the section).  It is my
interpretation that hx levels are independent within each header. So
all the following h1 elements have the same heading level. Or is the
Sub-title in the second example a heading level below the Title in
structure?

<section>
   <header>
     <h1>Section Title</h1>