Re: Typos and suggestions for small corrections in WF2 Section 2 (Part of the detailed review of WF2)

Sander Tekelenburg wrote:
> At 15:49 +0300 UTC, on 2007-08-31, <mikko.honkala@nokia.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> 2.8. The form attribute
> [...]
>>     * Change references from companies (google/yahoo) to example.com:
>> "submits the text control to google.cgi, the third button submits the
>> same text control to yahoo.cgi." The same applies to the example in this
>> section.
>
> Actually, I'd rather see the spec use the .example top level domain for
> examples. It is reserved for exactly this purpose. (See RFC 2606.)

Aren't these both a bit picky ?  If the real point at issue
is the use of tradenames, why not use invented names such
as "mysearch.cgi", "yoursearch.cgi", etc.  Since the original
doesn't have any domain, why seek to introduce one ?

Philip TAYLOR