Re: agenda 30 Aug HTML WG teleconference

aloha, chris!

i will either be late to the telecon or have to leave it early, depending
upon my accupuncturist's schedule, so i can't offer to minute this week...

as for my outstanding action item, i completed it 2 or 3 weeks ago, on
the understanding that if raman said no, then i would accept DanC's
appointment to the joint forms task force...  this is confirmed by DanC
in his post of 21 august 2007, archived at:

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0789.html]

naming me as one of the 3 representatives of the HTML WG by mutual
consent of the chairs, and i have been added to the joint task force's
mailing list and have begun work -- as has maciej -- on the task
force's first deliverable -- a charter/scoping...

so, could you please re-file my action item in the "done" bin?

thanks,
gregory.
TELEPHONE, n.  An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the
advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance.
                              Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net & unagi69@concentric.net
   Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/