Re: Forms Taskforce participation

On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 03:28 +0000, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Matthew Raymond wrote:
> >
> > Matthew Raymond: I'll refrain from self-commentary. I'd like to hear
> > people's comments on this, actually.
>
> I would be quite interested in having Matthew on the forms task force,
> actually; while he and I don't always agree on the best way to do
> something, he has been heavily involved in the development of Web Forms
> 2.0 over the years and has a good understanding of the design process we
> went through to get where we are now.

We could shuffle things a bit, but after a little discussion
including last week's teleconference...
 http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-minutes.html#item07

... Chris W and I appointed these three:

Gregory Rosmaita
Maciej Stachowiak
Anne van Kesteren

If any of them would rather give their spot to Matthew, I'm sure
Chris W. and I would consider it.