Re: [HDP] Other comments from RI

On 8/27/07, Marghanita da Cruz <marghanita@ramin.com.au> wrote:
> However, as an owner of a website that went live in January 1997, I don't
> understand the point about cut-off dates.
>
> Personnally, I just ignore a website that tells me to download/upgrade something
> to view their site.

I understand, but such argument, push to it's extrem, will lead us to
say : "we can't implement it, it won't work in mosaïc 1.0".

In other word, how far should go the "3. Degrade Gracefully" design
principle ? Browser older than 10 years could perhaps be ignored.

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/