Re: [admin] W3C Wiki migration

Le 16 août 2007 à 00:48, Sander Tekelenburg a écrit :
> At 14:23 +0900 UTC, on 2007-08-13, Karl Dubost wrote:
>> I was discussing with Olivier Théreaux (W3C) this morning about the
>> W3C wiki migration.
>
> I was wondering if Dokuwiki has been considered.

Just to clarify.  W3C System Team didn't decide to switch wikis for
Fun. :)

The W3C Members requested that we switch from moinmoin to mediawiki a
few times.
A few of us were satisfied by MoinMoin, but it seems there is a
bigger push for mediawiki among users, then the migration.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***