Evidence of usefulness of specific accessibility solutions (was Rewording the Design Principles)

At 09:21 +0100 UTC, on 2007-08-14, Joshue O Connor wrote:

[... summary, headers and longdesc]

> I will gladly provide video footage of users of assistive
> technology to the group as evidence of their usage and the need for
> continued support for each of the above.

Please do! (Ideally in an open format, such as Theora or MPEG ;))

Are you saying you have this readily available? Or that you would create it?
If the latter, make sure that it is clear which site is being consumed, and
which tool exactly is being used to access it (OS, UA, additional assistive
technology.) Ideal would be to also show how the same user deals with the
same or very much the same site that lacks such 'assistive markup'.

--
Sander Tekelenburg