Keeping some order in the wiki (was Re: problem-statements for HTML 4.01 differences)

At 02:15 -0500 UTC, on 2007-08-14, Rob Burns wrote:

> I categorized the HTML5 changes on the HTML main wiki page [1]. I
> think the list might look overwhelming in its previous form.

Excellent!

One thing though, and ignore me if I'm the only one ;) but
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML> is becoming quite big this way. I'm beginning
to lose sight of things. Could not the entire "Justifications for
Differences" section be moved to a separate page?

(Yes, it's a wiki so I could I could just do that move :) But there may be a
good reason that all this needs to be at the home page.)

--
Sander Tekelenburg