Re: Research needs tracking

As an example of members who may be able to help with the research I
want to highlight and again thank Josh for offering to do user-
accessibility testing, if that need arises.

Also I meant to include th link to the new research tracking wiki page
[2].

Take care,
Rob

[1]: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jul/1059.html>