Re: Request for Decision: HTML5 Proposal

On Apr 18, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 20:46 -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> I'd like to request that the chairs call the question (using whatever
>> decision procedure is appropriate) on the proposal to adopt the
>> WHATWG specs from Apple, Mozilla and Opera. There has been sufficient
>> time for discussion, and the public feedback has been overwhelmingly
>> in favor.
> I'm interested to hear from a few more people; I have
> contacted some offlist and indeed, they intend to contribute
> to the public discussion soon.
> I'm traveling Thu-Sat this week (see my homepage for details).
> I intend to get back to this proposal early next week.

What timeline do you have in mind? People have had plenty of time to  
comment already, and I don't want the group held up indefinitely  
waiting for more feedback. I'd like to see a target date to actually  
call the question if we don't have significant new feedback by then.


Received on Wednesday, 18 April 2007 20:55:47 UTC