Re: wg members status

I'm new on the list and, first of all, I would like to greet all
subscribers.

Daniel Glazman:

> what I have in mind : have two different status for people in this WG,
> "participant" and "observer". Everyone is "observer" by default, meaning
> you're receiving the mailing-list. Only "participants" can post to the
> mailing-list.

I agree with you about huge numbers of this list, Daniel, but IMHO I
think that there's no real advantages in that you have suggested.
In fact I suppose that who have subscribed the mailing-list are really
interested in the argument of this working group.
Everyone of us should be partecipate to the list without any
restriction, until his contribution is on topic.
My two cents, obviously.
Davide.

P.S. Sorry for my poor english.