[encrypted-media] Explicitly state that distinctive and permanent identifiers may not be used without distinctiveIdentifier being "required"

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 02:55:02 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Explicitly state that distinctive and permanent identifiers may not
 be used without distinctiveIdentifier being "required" ==
We have algorithmic steps that say whether distinctive and permanent
identifiers may be used, but I don't believe we have a clear statement
 in the definition of these identifiers that says they are only
accessible when the MediaKeySystemAccess has
`distinctiveIdentifier="required"`.

Even a non-normative note clearly stating this might be helpful for
the reader.

It might also be helpful to include this in places that reference
these types of identifiers, such as the individualization section.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/248 using your GitHub
account