[encrypted-media] Add more specific text about ensuring the desired privacy and cryptographic properties of identifiers

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 23:20:40 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Add more specific text about ensuring the desired privacy and
cryptographic properties of identifiers ==
We need to address the following ISSUE boxes in the spec.

In **[Encrypt
Identifiers](https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#encrypt-identifiers)**:
>Add more specific text about ensuring the desired privacy properties
when encrypting identifiers.

In **[Use Per-Origin
Identifiers](https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#per-origin-identifiers)**:
>Add more specific text about ensuring the desired non-reversible
properties.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/219 using your GitHub
account