[encrypted-media] Resolve question of support for insecure contexts

From: ddorwin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 23:25:00 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
ddorwin has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== Resolve question of support for insecure contexts ==
At the April 2015 face-to-face, we decided to mark support for
insecure contexts as DEPRECATED and reevaluate support during CR.
There is a Note to this effect in the [`requestMediaKeySystemAccess()`

algorithm](https://w3c.github.io/encrypted-media/#requestMediaKeySystemAccess).
 We either need to remove the `Allowed` step and Note or otherwise
update the Note before PR.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/220 using your GitHub
account