RE: MSE and EME timeline update

Is there an HTML-Media call tomorrow, or is the next call on August 2nd?

I recall that ddorwin was out, but that we agreed to meet tomorrow anyway.  Correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cotton [mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:12 PM
To: 'public-html-media@w3.org' <public-html-media@w3.org>
Subject: RE: MSE and EME timeline update

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016May/0029.html

>Tue Aug 2: CFC for EME and MSE Proposed Recommendations (Aug 2-9); MSE and EME implementation reports complete

This is a further update on our progress towards processing the editorial GibHub issues on the MSE and EME Candidate Recommendations in order to generate draft Proposed Recommendations before Aug 2.

The editors met on Tuesday and produced a plan to process the editorial issues in the next two weeks.  See the meeting agenda [1] and minutes [2]. In addition we will be publishing the MSE Registry as WG Notes [3].

The Editors also discussed the status of the MSE and EME test suites.  Francois's report on the current MSE test suite and test results is at [4] and Jerry's report on how to build an EME test suite going into the meeting is at [5].

This discussion on the EME test suite has continued on public-media-editors@w3.org since Tuesday.  See [6] and the large number of replies.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this status report.  Please feel free to join in the discussion on public-media-editors@w3.org especially about how to test EME.

/paulc

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hme-editors/2016Jul/0002.html