RE: DRM Today-based test case for EME

> I will be working on the other tests on and off early next week. If anyone else is able to help, please coordinate with me.

I am moving this discussion [1] to public-html-media@w3.org<mailto:public-html-media@w3.org> so that we touch as many HME WG members as possible.

Mark and others:  Please use this thread for any future updates on the status of EME testing.

/paulc

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hme-editors/2016Jul/0056.html