[Agenda] HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Jul 19

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 21:40:29 +0000
To: "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, "Matthew Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com> (wolenetz@google.com)" <wolenetz@google.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "Jerry Smith (WPT)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>, "Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
CC: "public-hme-editors@w3.org" <public-hme-editors@w3.org>, Iraj Sodagar <irajs@microsoft.com>, John Simmons <johnsim@microsoft.com>
I am scheduling another meeting of the Media Extensions WG MSE and EME Editors for Tuesday Jul 19 at 8am PDT during the normal WG/TF meeting slot.  Meeting location information is given below.

Please let me know if there are any others I should invite to this meeting.

1.      MSE and EME timeline discussion, Paul and Philippe
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016May/0029.html

2.      MSE test suite and testing report status, Francois Daoust
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Jul/0006.html
http://w3c.github.io/test-results/media-source/complete-fails.html

3.      EME test suite
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/2016Jul/0004.html

4.      Schedule for completion of editorial MSE and EME issues
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/milestones/V1Editorial

https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/milestones/V1Editorial

5.      MSE Registry publication as WG notes, Philippe

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/74

6.      Any other business

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Ca - nada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329

Meeting information:

http://irc.w3.org #html-media

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:           649 602 452 Meeting password:        media

 Join by phone

+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 649 602 452