Introduction Bryan Gruneberg

From: Bryan Gruneberg <bryan@perceptum.biz>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 14:06:16 +0200
To: public-htmail@w3.org
Hi there,

I represent two organisations here. I am a technical board member of
Perceptum Digital Solutions, and Im the CTO of Daddy's Deals (a daily deal
site in South Africa).

I've been working in development for a long time, and HTML email crops up
on my radar now and then. Im not a HTML coder per se - others more talented
than I work to get our mailers and pages looking good - but I would like to
represent our teams in contributing towards a more standard way of building
HTML emails.

I'm interested in the following areas primarily
- JavaScript in HTML Mailers
- Standard CSS implementations for HTML Mailers
- Testing through syntax and structural validation (DOM validation?) for
HTML Mailers