Introduction: Michael Spellacy

From: Spellacy, Michael <Michael.Spellacy@tmp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:20:57 +0000
To: "public-htmail@w3.org" <public-htmail@w3.org>
Hello all,

My name is Michael Spellacy and am the Director of UI Development for an ad agency in New York City. I have 15 years experience building front-ends (which just made realize how old I am). We all know how bad HTML email is, so I'm here to help out in whatever small way that I can. I have a passion for web standards and hope to see that same spirit flourish here. Nice to meet you all!

Kind regards,
Spell