Re: Welcome and Getting Started

Dean,

By the way, there is a #gpu channel on irc.w3.org. I think it was
originally mentioned on the w3c group page, but I can't find that link
any more. Perhaps, we can stop arguing about the communication
alternatives and just join it together?

Mibbit link for the lazy ones:
http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.w3.org&channel=%23gpu

Hope to see you there!