Re: 2 questions and a suggestion

> Doesn't the web need it's own 3D model format? ...you know, like .3ds for
3D Studio Max, and id Software used to have .mdl for Quake....? ..Cause
surely loading models is a very common thing for 3D programmers to do? Why
don't we help them? Does anyone have any thoughts on what the format of
these files should be?

That's the value proposition of glTF (https://github.com/KhronosGroup/glTF).

-Frank