Re: AW: AW: [QB-UCR] Review comments

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:37:38 +0100
To: Benedikt Kaempgen <kaempgen@fzi.de>
CC: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi Benedikt,

On 30/05/13 14:25, Benedikt Kaempgen wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thanks a lot for the case study.
>
>> I've attached a draft of this for inclusion in your document when you
>> are ready to do so. Feel to tweak it to fit your structure if
>> necessary.
> For the other case studies, I mentioned expected benefits of using the data cube vocabulary. Can you maybe name some for this case study?

OK. I suggest:

* Explicit metadata describing the forecast process, coverage and
phenomena being forecast; making the data self-describing.

* Linking to other linked data resources (particularly geographic
regions and named places associated with the forecast locations)
enabling discovery of related data.

* Ability to define slices through the data for convenient consumption
by applications.

Dave