Re: Final Linked Data Glossary (was Re: def'n of resource?)

Dave wrote:

> ["on the web with an explict expression of rights" is not massively
> Enterprise Linked Data friendly but it's better than nothing.]

This is a good point; ELD-friendliness probably prefers "a web" rather
than The Web(tm). But I don't know how to make this non-tedious ;)

I stand by "explicit expression of rights," because of the critical
need to have a clear understanding of the rights disposition of data
resources published within and/or imported into an organization. The
same is true of other forms of IP published within or imported into
organizations...and even today this is not always done well.

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations