Re: DCAT versioning or dct:modified property use

Hi Ghislain,

yes dcat.ttl is not updated. I have an updated version of it but there are still a number of issues that need to be resolved before having a final version.
I plan to modify the online file once we have the issues resolved.

Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali