Re: DCAT versioning or dct:modified property use

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:07:29 +0100
Cc: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
To: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Hi Ghislain,

yes dcat.ttl is not updated. I have an updated version of it but there are still a number of issues that need to be resolved before having a final version.
I plan to modify the online file once we have the issues resolved.

Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali