DCAT versioning or dct:modified property use

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:25:54 +0200
To: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
CC: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi Fadi, all
Just a quick question re dct:modified property in DCAT.
How are we also documenting this here: http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat.ttl,
with all the (recent) modifs?
I say it because we have for example, in LOV a bot [1] that sends us
modifications/updates of a vocab, but I can not monitor DCAT. (see DCAT
in LOV at [2]

Is it because you didn't change the .ttl file?

TIA
Ghislain

[1] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/bot/
[2] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_dcat.html