Final Linked Data Glossary (was Re: def'n of resource?)

Hi,
Remaining feedback folded in especially in relation to definition of "Resource", addition of "Web Resource" and fixing 5 star LOD definition.  Also updated normative references in doc.

Linked Data Glossary Draft 21-May 2013 [1] is ready for publication once run through one last PubRules check.  (Last week the WG approved to publish as a WG Note.)

NB:  Editorial changes are to keep tone consistent with rest of the document, however were not intended to alter the proposed meaning.  If this unintentionally happened, please notify asap.  Reference to RFC 3986 was made elsewhere so I dropped from below proposal so as to not sound repetitive.

Again, we're striving for simplicity and for this to be a glossary of terms for Web developers, not the anointed per se.

All OK now per your feedback??

90. Resource

In an RDF context, a resource can be anything that an RDF graph describes. A resource can be addressed by a Unified Resource Identifier (URI). See also Resource Description Framework (RDF) 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF11-CONCEPTS]

127. Web Resource

A web page addressed by a URL. Examples include: an HTML web page, an image offered by a web server, or a dataset accessible by a URL. A Web Resource may have different representations. For example, an RDF database might be accessed at a single URL using multiple syntaxes, such as RDFa, JSON-LD, and Turtle. See also Hypertext Transfer Protocol HTTP/1.1 [RFC2616].

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html