[ORG] Implementations?

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 18:34:28 +0100
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
As part of drawing up the material for transitioning to CR [1] I've
started a page of known implementations [2].  These do not need to be
complete, or public, simply evidence of interest and some attempt to use.

All - anyone have or know of any other implementations we can add to
this list?

Phil - thanks for taking the action to fill in some info on the two you
have been involved in?

Bart - can you provide anything to fill in the entry for your usage?

James - I've mentioned your usage (from the email discussion on exit
criteria), is that OK? Any corrections or additions to that?

I will ping George (who mentioned last year about using it on
health.data.gov).

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_CR_transition
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_Implementations