QB Use Case WG Note - Call for Reviewers

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:47:14 +0100
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just reiterating this call… We had hoped to transition this doc (the Use Case & Requirements doc for Data Cube) to full Working Group Note in tomorrow's working group meeting.

It just needs a final review from another working group member though.  Would someone please be willing to pick this up?

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

Begin forwarded message: