RE: Interesting and/or useful linked data - what do you know of?

Hello Cory,

I quite like the effort of the BBC. Here some pointers:

* Nice presentation:
<http://www.slideshare.net/reduxd/beyond-the-polar-bear>
* They have canonical things that relate to derivations, e.g., novel
editions, film adaptions, musical adaptions. E.g.,
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t8wp0 for Sherlock>.
* The BBC URIs also serve RDF, e.g.,
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t8wp0.rdf>
* Reference: Kobilarov G, Scott T, Raimond Y, et al. Media Meets Semantic
Web – How the BBC Uses DBpedia and Linked Data to Make Connections.
2009:723-737.

Best,

Benedikt

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 608-47946