moving to Last Call

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:48:10 +0100
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Hi,

On topic of moving issues 6 and 7 (renaming 'enableHighAccuracy' &
moving the 'speed' and 'heading' attributes) to v2 and keeping v1 in
sync with reality (i.e. shipped implementations), I have seen
opposition from Allen and Richard. Everyone else who replied seemed to
be ok with keeping the spec as is. I have therefore moved those two
issues to V2 and added a note about the reasoning. I think we can now
move to Last Call?

http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/track/issues/6
http://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/track/issues/7

Many thanks,