Re: moving to Last Call

From: Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:47:03 -0400
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
A question on process: the spec currently says things like,
"Implementors who are not taking part in the discussions are likely to
find the specification changing out from under them in incompatible
ways" and "This is just an informal proposal at this time." Do those
stay in for last call? The latter statement in particular is bordering
on fallacious considering that all the UAs in the group have already
implemented the spec.